Lives Released is a community funded project providing a service to residents of Lichfield and Tamworth Districts, regardless of race, religion and sexual orientation.
What do we do?
- Support offenders who may have served their sentence in prison
- Give one to one help and guidance
- Offer a listening ear
- Represent you
We also offer
- Mentoring and befriending
- Debt and budgeting advice
- Life and work skills
- Information on training
- Volunteering opportunities
- Support for families
- Practical help
How do we do it?
- Working with prisons and other agencies, making contact with clients in prison or in the community
- Working with other organisations and faith based groups to help clients back into the community
- We will only work with clients who want to work with us
Why do we do it?
... because we believe that everyone should have a second chance. It's not what you have done, but what you can do!
Top of Page